Truly Arlene is a personal blog site.
- All views expressed on this site are my own, and do not represent the opinions of any organization or entity with which I am affiliated.
- Content here is intended to enlighten, engage, and entertain. Consume and enjoy but note that I am not liable for losses or damages in connection with the use of this site.
- The information here is authentic to the best of my own knowledge. It may contain errors or missing information. I am not liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information.
- Content on this blog is ever-changing. Or else you wouldn’t be here right?
- I own this content, and reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents at any time.
- From time to time I may share links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with me. I therefore do not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all the materials and content on this site (including artwork, other imagery and written content) are owned by me.
- All photos are either owned by me or are royalty-free stock images. All rights are reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, you can contact me by visiting this page on our website: trulyarlene.com/contact/
Link to: Disclaimer for TrulyArlene.com